Tuesday 3 July 2012

Shaw

I saw Prometheus the other week, after much excitement about it and worrying it might not live up to the hype it was pretty damn good. Alright, not 'the best film ever' but it was gorgeous, the 3D actually added to the experience and I was suitably entertained all the way through. There were a few cliche parts (the two alien fodder guys at the beginning, anybody?) but I suppose what is cinema but an assimilation of devices and cues?
Go see it if you haven't and it's your thing. Even if it's not, there was a properly old and particularly well dressed couple in front of us who sat calmly through it and didn't at any point question whether they should actually be in 'Mirror Mirror'. My hat off to those people.

So I did a drawing. In typical me fashion I took forever finding the right pose and drawing it to a reasonable standard and then completely lost interest on the colouring. I promise I'll have another go, and challenge myself with a more dynamic position.

No comments:

Post a Comment