Monday 12 December 2011

Boff!

That was always the best old school Batman punch noise. That and 'Biff!'. People don't make that noise when they punch people anymore.


Okay so it was more like an hour and a half... my aim was to get it accurate yet push the poses a little. My reference was this place, which I discovered thanks to Mel Milton who I follow. He's a bit talented, I love looking at his drawings. His sketches from that series are far more dynamic than mine.

Also, look how dependent I am on Photoshop! Look what happens below when I don't use it?? I need to do more life drawing with real materials, and just more drawing in general. I'll see if I can cram some in my lunchbreak tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. Look forward to many more of your posts

    ReplyDelete