Tuesday 15 April 2014

Website Update

Good day to you, people of blogger land. I have been slowly making various transitions. One of them is that you can now find me on Tumblr, where it turns out it's much easier and faster to get an audience. That doesn't mean I won't be posting here at all, in fact I tend to write a bit more info on my blogger entries as there is the space to do so.

I've also just updated my main website, www.joannemclelland.co.uk, to be a bit more cross platform friendly. It's made using a website maker, which was a slight pride hit as over the years I've taught myself a bit of html and css for the purpose of making my website.
My main problem was always updating image galleries. The simple viewer I had been using was a pain to go all the way back through and re-export. And also, seeing as I'm never really planning on being a web designer, my time is probably better spent drawing and animating.

So there you have it. A blog entirely without pictures, although I'll try to put something up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment